![]() |
| Had to add this pic of me on last week (26wks1day) in Myrtle Beach. Can't say enough that wrap dresses have been a life saver! |
Speaking of the beach...and for a good laugh as well! I recently tried on a bathing suit that I bought last summer. It really was just to humor myself, and to see if I could actually squeeze into it. So this is my little funny way of showing that I am going to try to embrace this last trimester...which also happens to take place during the hottest season of the year SUMMER! Let the countdown begin until labor day...or in my case AUGUST 29th - give or take :)
FYI...this picture was taken in a very exotic location...my bathroom lol!
![]() |
Oh the joys of pregnancy! And no worries, I have no plans to add this to my summer wardrobe. All bathing suits have officially been packed away until next summer (I hope) :) |


No comments:
Post a Comment