So I don't do this much but this is definitely my vent post lol. I am tired, hungry, aching and did I mention tired ALL of the time. Now don't get me wrong because I still believe that pregnancy is a beautiful experience. However, I miss my body and most of all my energy. At 29 weeks my belly has become my most noticeable feature, and along with it my irritability is increasingly becoming my most prominent personality trait.
But all in all I am still excited about motherhood, and I will save most of my complaints for the sleepless nights that I am sure are heading my way. But in the mean time I think I am entitled to a grumpy day every now and again. None the less, I think the posts are likely to increase as the weeks are winding down. And for your enjoyment a 29 week picture, and yes my pants are unzipped lol...

No comments:
Post a Comment