Wednesday, June 20, 2012
No longer twenty-something!
I am officially 30 weeks preggo today (sorry no pictures) and I'm super excited, nervous, anxious, stressed, tired, amazed, curious, and super super in love with my little sunshine. These weeks have really flown and I can't believe that I am about to be a mommy. Now I am taking on baby and you classes to learn about the wonderful arts of breast feeding and postpartum care. I will definitely keep you posted on those...
Taylor is as active as she wants to be, and I have gained a whopping 18 lbs...it's definitely time to think about a post pregnancy exercise regimen so that I can get back into my skinny jeans. But until then I will enjoy the judgment free weight gain lol.
There's lots more to come as these weeks wind down and I can't wait to celebrate Taylor's birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment