Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What a Wonderful Surprise!!!!


Saturday I was truly touched to be surprised with a baby shower! I had absolutely no idea that my co-workers, family and friends had put together such a wonderful event! I can't say enough how grateful I am...especially to Rena, Meredith, Jackie and of course Charlotte (and Thomas)! Even Terrance was in on the fun :) I could go on and on about how seeing my mom, stepdad, brother, sister, aunt, cousin, friends, and wonderful co-workers all at once made for one of the best days I've had this year! So thank you all so very much! It truly meant a lot to me! :) And of course thanks for all the wonderful gifts...Taylor is going to absolutely love all of the great books she received for her library! I didn't have a camera so I had to borrow pictures from my friends. Don't think I've captured everyone but here are a few pictures from this day...I really thought that I was going to a cookout so I was so not dressed for this event lol..
Such a priceless moment...surprised to see everyone :)



And the award for the best gift goes to my bestie Tiffany lol...breast milk screening strips. I am still giggling about these!

Hey Kaleb!

The old crew...minus Keilah

My wifeys...thanks for being such great hostesses. Thanks also to Meredith and Charlotte!

31 weeks 3 days preggo

The family...Aunt Janet, Kevona and Ashanda (and baby Ashton)...I think we cut off Alex and Mr. Walter :) And where's mom? She usually doesn't miss a photo lol

Co-ed shower = Terrance having fun lol

Beautiful diaper cakes made by Meredith!



The parents-to-be!


Erin and Shawn (plus their bundle of joy)

Picture is a little blurry, but none-the-less I have the best co-workers ever!



Favors made by my mom



Kenya hiding in the corner..not sure how I missed a pic with you but love you lots anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment